Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another fresh start...


Once again I am starting yet another blog. Honestly, at this point I have lost count of how many I have floating around, though I'm sure there are those out there in the cyber-ether who could help jog my memory if they so chose to.

At one point I was an intrepid blogger- posting if not daily, at least 3-4 times per week. Several years ago now, I had the opportunity to take a class on blogging. Somewhere, in the vast files of miscellaneous material I seem to horde, I still have my notes and codes for personalizing and making my blog an extension of me. I may have to see if I can retrieve those notes- and of course, if anyone happens to stumble upon my ramblings here and would like the notes as well, please just let me know. I will say that from setting up this current blog, the ones responsible for maintaining Blogger.com have definitely come a long way since the first blog I had hosted on Blogger.

As I mentioned, in the past I would blog regularly. But then as my life changed and my interests waned, I let my blogs fall by the wayside. I think that one of the biggest challenges I will face with this new blog is to remember to keep it going. There's always hope, even if there is little else.

Until next time, wishing everyone the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment